To our B & C Physical Therapy patients and supporters,
The staff here at B & C Physical therapy have been trying our very best to keep you protected while staying open during this global pandemic. After much thought, we have decided to close our doors (We have been closed since March 23rd). We are still in the office, roughly from 10am – 3pm Monday through Friday to answer any questions that you may have.
We are open to the idea of taking on patients whom most need therapy on a case by case basis until it is determined that we must close our doors completely. Our community and patient’s safety are of the utmost importance and although we would love to treat every patient, we must be cautious with our actions.
In response to the Coronavirus we are taking the following measures:
– We have reduced staff size.
– We are calling all patients the day before to pre-screen them and making sure they are well to attend the visit.
– Patients over the age of 65 have been encouraged to quarantine at home.
– We will space our appointments out so that patients will not overlap (decreasing the amount of people in our clinic at one time and allowing for routine cleanup).
– We require family members/friends to stay outside of our clinic or in their cars while the patient is attending physical therapy.
– Due to the size of our clinic, this allows us to stay under 6 people in our facility at one time.
– We are not taking walk-in appointments so please call instead.
– Because we have a reduced staff, we will not be able to answer messages and calls immediately but we will get back to you.
Thank you to all our patients and supporters thus far. As a new and growing small business, we are extremely grateful for all your daily support and loyalty.
If you have any questions or concerns, please email us at email@example.com. We look forward to getting you all stronger and healthier very soon!
B & C Physical Therapy