To our B & C Physical Therapy patients and supporters,
The staff here at B & C Physical therapy have been trying our very best to keep you protected while staying open during this global pandemic. We have opened back up and are now taking on new patients. Our community and patient’s safety are of the utmost importance and we have learned how to take extra precaution to help prevent the spread of this virus.
– We have returned back to 100% capacity
– We will try our best to space out appointments so that patients will not overlap (allowing for routine cleanup).
– We require family members/friends to stay outside of our clinic or in their cars while the patient is attending physical therapy. (Due to the size of our clinic, this allows us to stay under 6 people in our facility at one time.)
– We are not taking walk-in appointments so please call instead.
– Because we have a reduced staff, we will not be able to answer messages and calls immediately but we will get back to you.
We have returned to normal office hours, now opening from 8am – 6pm Monday through Friday.
We are still able to complete virtual or telephone consultations as well so give us a call at 626.782.7611.
Thank you to all our patients and supporters thus far. As a growing small business, we are extremely grateful for all your daily support and loyalty.
If you have any questions or concerns, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to getting you all stronger and healthier very soon!
B & C Physical Therapy